Robert P. Volpe
Robert P. Volpe was admitted to the Connecticut bar in 1959. Attorney Volpe has practiced before various Connecticut courts, including the Connecticut Supreme Court.
Attorney Volpe has practiced before the Federal District Court of Connecticut where he is admitted to practice.
Attorney Volpe was educated at Harvard College, where he graduated Cum Laude in 1956 and at the University of Michigan Law School where he was a member of the board of editors of the Law Review and graduated in 1959 with honors. A former Corporation and assistant Corporation Counsel for the Town of West Hartford, Attorney Volpe is “of counsel” with the firm and now limits his practice to estate planning and settlement, and areas of general practice. He is a member of the Hartford County and the Connecticut State Bar Associations.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Hartford County Bar Association
- Connecticut Defense Lawyers Association
Community Involvement and Public Service
- Corporation Counsel, Town of West Hartford, 1979-1981
- Assistant Corporation Counsel, Town of West Hartford, 1976-1979
Areas of Practice
- Connecticut, 1959
- Harvard University, B.A., cum laude, 1956
- University of Michigan, J.D., 1959 (member, Board of Editors, University of Michigan Law Review, 1958)